|Anybody want a peanut?|
So today we're going to celebrate all the silliness and hot hot Cary Elwes and fantasy that makes you laugh and watch this movie together. Please, please join us at :
12PM PACIFIC TIME
You can livestream the movie at Netflix (click here), Amazon Prime (click here), or just watch your own copy. Please follow our twitter accts (@cynthiahand, @brodiashton, @jodimeadows) and see our comments and make your own at #princessbridelivetweet
When the movie is over, check back here for a list of questions you'll be able to answer only if you've seen the movie. Email us your answers, and you'll be entered to win a hilarious Princess Bride / MY LADY JANE prize package. Winners will be announced on the Jane's Reign Prize Day, July 18.
And don't forget to come back here throughout the week for a new fun event and giveaway every single day of Jane's Reign.
See you soon over at Twitter! And have fun storming the castle!
QUESTIONS (after watching the film).
**Send your answers to email@example.com**
The most correct answers will be in the running to win a prize pack:
1. What is the real meaning of "As you wish?"
2. "What do Vizzini and Co claim to be when they meet Buttercup?"
3. How many times is the word "Inconceivable" used in the movie?
4. Who is the six fingered man?
5. Whose cup does Westley put the poison into?
6. How many times in the movie do Buttercup and Westley kiss?
7. How many ships does Humperdinck say he'll send to find Westley?
8. How many years does Humperdinck put on the machine to kill Westley?
9. How much money does Inigo offer Miracle Max to revive Westley?
10. Why does Westley say Buttercup and Humperdinck aren't married?
We will give you an extra point for each time we quoted or tipped our hats to THE PRINCESS BRIDE in MY LADY JANE. (There are a bunch!) Name the page and the paragraph.
Thanks for watching with us! We had a blast. Tomorrow: Cynthia takes us through how to make her POISON Blackberry pie, along with a recipe / cooking contest.